Heritage Owners Club

NGD Its on Fire!

pressure

Just picked up the Heritage Prospect that was seen at PSP8 in the raw wood. Well its not raw anymore.

Custom Heritage Prospect in Vintage Orange;

Ebony headstock with Eagle inlay,

Gold Sperzel tuners,

Tom Doyle gold pickups,

Graphtech Rezomax gold bridge,

Sitka Spruce top,

Quilted Bigleaf Maple back,

Ebony fingerboard with 4mm pearl markers,

Ebony Johnny Smith pickguard,

5 piece neck,

Transparent stinger,

Multi-ply binding on the front and back,

Nibs cut off, yes thats right NO NIBS.

Prospect_Full_Front_0664_zpsit4ic7oj.jpg

Prospect_Full_Back_0672_zpsrzclglsw.jpg

Prospect_Headstock_Front_0666_zpsbzrbs7u

Prospect_Headstock_Back_0668_zpskefpmx1z

PSP8_Marv_and_Me_0710_zpsmzws0enp.jpg

Very classy looking guitar. I've never seen a trans black stinger before. The three piece neck makes it look even better.

If I ever order a custom guitar from Heritage, you can bet that will be part of the spec.

Question: how does the spruce top affect the guitar's tone? Does it give the guitar a more acoustic personality?

Well... that one turned out exceptional. The headstock inlay , the stinger , the finish, the quilted back and spruce top, the five piece neck... all come together to make a very special instrument.

I think you've got this custom order thing down pretty good... keep at it..

The guitar is completely flat. It's very good acoustically and the pickups are powerful. I picked it up last night at didn't get home until 8:00pm. I will fool with it today (pickup heights and things). Thanks for the kind words but once again it's all up to those Fab Heritage guitar makers. We are sooooo lucky.

Richard, It's rare the the backside view comes even close to the front. In this case, it's a knockout no matter how one glances at this beauty!

Congratulations. Enjoy!!!!!!

Kip theres nothing wrong with my knobs.

Tbone I had a Hamer Newport 90 and traded it in for a Mesa King Snake amp March 2014. All my Heritage guitars have Spruce, I like Spruce.

Dave I don't know how they do the transparent stinger. This is the 2nd guitar they made for me with a transparent stinger (it would have been the 3rd but you can't think of everything, I live and learn)

and the best stinger, they really got it right.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond but I've been playing guitar.

Archived