Heritage Owners Club

New Member, New H150

ArcadianRhythm

Hello, everyone!

So, this is way overdue but better late than never. At the start of this summer, I was planning on getting myself an LP-type guitar as a gift for finishing grad school. I had been playing an Epiphone LP-100, my first guitar, for 6 years or so. Figured it was as good a reason as any to treat myself to an upgrade. I hadn't heard of Heritage until I started researching what's out there. Came across this forum and read up on the whole Heritage story. Pretty cool.

So in my search I came across this beautiful H150 at none other than Green Oak Guitar. It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine. I wasn't able to play it beforehand, but Paul at Green Oak was sure I'd like it. And I suppose I don't need to tell you guys this, but, uh, yeah. Wow. He was right. And now, four months later, yup, still right.

I know he's a member here, so I wanted to give Paul from Green Oak a shout out. What a pleasure to work with! A seriously nice dude. He was even willing to meet up and deliver the guitar in person as I was driving up through Michigan (I still haven't made it to the factory but it's definitely in my future). Highly recommended. Thanks again!

Forgive the poor cell phone photography, but here's a look.

20150512_164332_zpsqtvmyhoc.jpg

20150515_110102_zpsjkan9rwk.jpg

Oh my, you sure got yourself one gorgeous guitar. Congratulations on finishing your educational goal and celebrating with The Heritage!

Congratulations and welcome Arcadian! Yes indeedy, Paul is a good guy and you got a beauty from him. He is currently vacationing in Georgia doing the Allman Brothers Band sightseeing tour in Macon, GA. I can't say I blame him as I have done the tour in the past as well. Enjoy your new acquisition!

First, Congratulations on finishing Graduate School. All the best to you in your future!

Second, Congratulations on discovering Heritage Guitars. They are truly one of the industry's best kept secrets.

Third, Congratulations on your transaction with Paul for a truly beautiful 150; The man has a knack for wringing the best out of the boys at 225 Parsons Street. Quite an upgrade, indeed; I hope it serves you well for many years to come.

So let me understand this. Your first Heritage came from Green Oak with Throbaks and a beautiful top. This is your FIRST Heritage! Pick out a lottery ticket for me pretty please.

I gotta agree. A really great specimen for your first Heritage.

So let me understand this. Your first Heritage came from Green Oak with Throbaks and a beautiful top. This is your FIRST Heritage! Pick out a lottery ticket for me pretty please.

Haha that's right! I am a very lucky guy. As you guys have suggested, it will be with me for a long, long time.

You guys are so nice here. It's pretty great.

nice guitar, H150 + Throbaks is a great tone :) welcome to the HOC[1]

congratulations to you and to Green Oak Guitars

I like the story

enjoy your guitar in good health and peace

[1]: years ago I wasn't even able to think I could have been here sying 'welcome to the HOC' to some new Heritage owner

Archived