Heritage Owners Club

New member says "Hello"

H535UK

I just want to say hello and show off my first Heritage: a H535 in Old Style Sunburst, 2014.

After some disappointment with various Gibson ES335s, I decided to get a Heritage. I'm sure a lot of 335 owners are not even aware that their guitars might have sloppy workmanship underneath the neck pickup. I had a look: Out of six 335s, 4 had considerable gaps between side of neck tenon and centre block, 2 were OK. Out of three H535s: all 3 were fitted properly! I love the feel of my 535's neck and the SD 59s sound great!

post-21801-0-29720700-1444585350_thumb.jpg

Hi to all...i'm new member from Italy my name is Lucio....proud owner of an H-155 MILLENNIUM i think the color is almond or something like that :icon_smile: bought used with non original case some years ago..if i remember well the guitar was built in 2000

i'm so happy ...great sounding Seth Lover on.... best humbucking pick-up for my modest opinion...really crisp...bell like tone

i love the Heritage guitars......also have a LP...but no comparable with Heritage......many miles between in fact of quality

here some pictures...hope you like it :-)

Lucio

P.s the only thing that are curious on this guitar is about the neck...ultra semsible changing in humidity...... the truss rod are sensible too....just one-eighth of a turn of the wrench and all the action change :-) anyway...only a not important detail

post-21984-0-08548600-1445178757_thumb.jpg

post-21984-0-50469000-1445178794_thumb.jpg

I just want to say hello and show off my first Heritage: a H535 in Old Style Sunburst, 2014.

After some disappointment with various Gibson ES335s, I decided to get a Heritage. I'm sure a lot of 335 owners are not even aware that their guitars might have sloppy workmanship underneath the neck pickup. I had a look: Out of six 335s, 4 had considerable gaps between side of neck tenon and centre block, 2 were OK. Out of three H535s: all 3 were fitted properly! I love the feel of my 535's neck and the SD 59s sound great!

Nice observation on the quality of the fitting of the tenon. They really do have great craftsmen working at Parsons Street now.

And Welcome to the Club, H535UK and BlackRooster !

I'm a sort of new member, too. I joined this time last year--when I bought my Super Eagle. The HOC forum closed around that time, however, so I didn't get to participate much. I just wanted to say "hi" too. I love all things to do with Heritage guitars, but especially the big archtops.

Archived