Heritage Owners Club

Heritage changed tail pieces?

Vanschoyck

Which other tailpiece did they used to have? The finger tailpiece? Or the one with the H on it?

Most likely, it depends on what they can source at the particular time. Heritage doesn't make a metric ton of guitars, so sometimes they need to change based on current availability.

Which other tailpiece did they used to have? The finger tailpiece? Or the one with the H on it?

Most likely, it depends on what they can source at the particular time. Heritage doesn't make a metric ton of guitars, so sometimes they need to change based on current availability.

Like this one . . .

75ALSB18601vs-2_zpshcgrj9gw.jpg

I haven't noticed an abundance of unusual tailpieces lately and highly doubt there is a lack of availability for the standard trapeze....are you certain that the tailpieces you've been noticing haven't just been adverts from the same seller/dealer?

Sometimes different dealers like to put their own "flare" on what they order.

I haven't noticed an abundance of unusual tailpieces lately and highly doubt there is a lack of availability for the standard trapeze....are you certain that the tailpieces you've been noticing haven't just been adverts from the same seller/dealer?

Sometimes different dealers like to put their own "flare" on what they order.

A cursory look around the internet and I see two dealers with arch tops and the new trapeze. It's interesting to me. A while back there was another variant.

Anyone else seen the different tailpieces going on Heritage guitars lately? Anyone know anything about it?

Any opinions?

p1_umklf2pi3_so_zps3hyasyrv.jpg

I like this one over the more "traditional" bale type. The "H" tailpiece is the stuff. But I believe they stopped that one years ago.

I like it. Heretical as it may be....the "H" was a bit over the top for my taste. I think this new one appears more substantial, but complementary, not obtrusive.

Truth be told, I'd take any Heritage Jazzer that found a way to come home to me. Jewelry is irrelevant. (for clarification, I'm referring specifically to guitars)

I am very happy to see a new stock spruce 575 with a single set pickup. If there is a guitar bucket list, that model would be near the top.

I like it. Heretical as it may be....the "H" was a bit over the top for my taste. I think this new one appears more substantial, but complementary, not obtrusive.

Truth be told, I'd take any Heritage Jazzer that found a way to come home to me. Jewelry is irrelevant. (for clarification, I'm referring specifically to guitars)

"Jewelry is irrelevant".............bet you wouldn't tell your wife that!

Anyone else seen the different tailpieces going on Heritage guitars lately? Anyone know anything about it?

Any opinions?

p1_umklf2pi3_so_zps3hyasyrv.jpg

OK David, do you own this Spruce top, block inlayed, (ebony?) bound neck/F-holes, special pick-guard, Venetian beauty? Obviously this is a very special custom order. :icon_scratch:

OK David, do you own this Spruce top, block inlayed, (ebony?) bound neck/F-holes, special pick-guard, Venetian beauty? Obviously this is a very special custom order. :icon_scratch:

Ah, wouldn't that be great? No, it's at Wolfe's. http://www.gbase.com/gear/heritage-eagle-classic-custom-2015-sunsetburs

Ah, wouldn't that be great? No, it's at Wolfe's. http://www.gbase.com/gear/heritage-eagle-classic-custom-2015-sunsetburs

Yes, it would be great. Looks like the Pickguard and 6-Finger tailpiece were changed over to the newer design in the photo...or maybe the other way around.

It is a wonderful sounding archtop!!!

Yes, it would be great. Looks like the Pickguard and 6-Finger tailpiece were changed over to the newer design in the photo...or maybe the other way around.

It is a wonderful sounding archtop!!!

Ah, the dulcet tones of an Eagle Classic delivered by Duncan/Seths. I'm happy to say I don't have any GAS for this because I'm already lucky enough to have that combination. Truly a flagship for any fleet of guitars.

Beauty.

what wife?

and yes, there is a direct correlation. She can hang a guitar around her neck if she wants...

I was mixing you up with Polo!!!

Archived