Heritage Owners Club

Blues Jam on Mark Slaughter H150

brentrocks

I have been practicing a lot more on my technical stuff lately. I still have a long way to go....but you know. I recently acquired these awesome Fralin buckers from Monica and they sound fab in this guitar!!! A little RAT pedal. Lil delay. Lil reverb.

Enjoy

Way to go, Brent. I miss your "Brent's Guitar Emporium" posts! More, please.....

I promise myself every fall, after baseball season is over, I'm going to spend more time each evening going through some lessons in my Truefire library; I haven't stepped up to the plate yet this year, however... Good for you for putting in the time.

Way to go, Brent. I miss your "Brent's Guitar Emporium" posts! More, please.....

I promise myself every fall, after baseball season is over, I'm going to spend more time each evening going through some lessons in my Truefire library; I haven't stepped up to the plate yet this year, however... Good for you for putting in the time.

Thanks Brian!!!

I was in a pawn shop yesterday and thought of you!!! I'm taking baby steps to try to play in a simulated "band" situation without the band. I use YouTube backing tracks from my phone, through a Bluetooth speaker. I tried loopers. Didn't like them. The prefabricated backing tracks seem to work for me.

I would love to be in a band again. i haven't been in a band since 2007. But finding time to devote to a band will likely not happen.

I would love to be in a band again. i haven't been in a band since 2007. But finding time to devote to a band will likely not happen.

Cool vid Brent. Good job!

Personally, I love being in a band. It's taken me many years to find the peeps to make me feel truly at home in one. The three "C's" are very important to me. Compatability, Communication, and Commitment. You see, I really don't look at a band as a business venture, or a hobby. To me it's more of a family thing.

Also, finding that practice on ones own time, rather than just in the rehersal spot, goes a very long way.

Archived