Heritage Owners Club

Adele on the Today Show...

ridethatbike

Anyone else notice the purty Heritage (H575?) one of the guitarists was playing to her side? Very cool to see Heritage on national TV, and I imagine quite a few million other people saw it too.

http://www.today.com/popculture/adele-performs-million-years-ago-today-show-talks-motherhood-more-t58066

Thanks for posting that, Chris. I don't watch that show unless Wifey is home and has it on (Not A Fan..) The Heritage performed admirably, but can I just say, Adele just flat out BRINGS it!! Truly one of the best voices ever, IMHO.

I don't know the person singing but she managed to drown out the fantastic sounds of that Fab 575 (H tailpiece). Some nerve.

Oh that's just Adele.

Not only is she a heck of a pretty good songstress, she's basically the only artist on the planet who is still able to move VAST (about 3 million this week alone) amounts of "albums"every time she puts something new out.

I believe they've even started putting an Adele CD in most hotel nightstand drawers.

It has been interesting to watch things go full circle this year. Around this time last year, the blow ups began and the HOC was taken down. The main reason this site exists is to share our enthusiasm of Heritage Guitars. It sure was great to see a Heritage 575 front and center, on morning prime time, backing the hottest vocalist on the planet. Congratulation to Heritage Guitars and HOC. Peace Brothers...

I thought D minor was the saddest of all keys...I was wrong, Db minor is now the saddest.

Nice comparison of the two songs, they were very similar, and beautiful; if still so sad.

And, Adele is a unique and gifted talent.

I am going to hire her to front my next band. Her and the Heritage wielding guitar player!

Archived