Heritage Owners Club

Isn't She Lovely - Heritage Prospect STD

Julian

Nice tone, I liked it. You have a nice, full, clean tone. Would you care to tell us what amp, settings and possibly effects you used? I assume I heard the neck pickup here? The tone reminded me of my ES555 played through a twin ... Awesome.!

Thank you all for your nice feedback!!

Nice tone, I liked it. You have a nice, full, clean tone. Would you care to tell us what amp, settings and possibly effects you used? I assume I heard the neck pickup here? The tone reminded me of my ES555 played through a twin ... Awesome.!

Like i wrote in the opening post, it was more a quick test, so I just plugged my guitar (neck-pu) straight into my Koch SE12 Combo (EL34) (I don't know how much sound was used from the camera and how much was used from the build in recording-out, sorry). Later, a little bit delay was added, that's it.

(BTW, here is an instrumental version of "White Room", where I use exactly the same setup (same guitar, same amp, just a little bit louder and an EBow added) and it immediatly sounds completly different:

)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

here is another one, Little Wing (Jimi Hendrix), instrumental with Heritage Prospect STD and double bass (or upright bass? what's the right word??). Nearly same setup, guitar into Koch SE12, this time just a little bit of delay (Maxon AD999) inbetween. I hope you like it (I didn't think it's worth starting a new thread, so I just put it here :)...)!!

Cheers,

Julian :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived