Heritage Owners Club

New Limited Edition H-157W

Steiner

He goes through and picks out some of the lightest mahogany that we have. We are shooting for under 9 pounds with each of these guitars. .... some people think that they're chambered, but they're not..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He goes through and picks out some of the lightest mahogany that we have. We are shooting for under 9 pounds with each of these guitars. .... some people think that they're chambered, but they're not..

Awesome indeed!

They comment about all of the special features of this limited edition run...including that they weigh just UNDER 9lbs. :icon_smile:

Gotta be honest, weight isnt an issue for me.

I just buy guitars that sound right to me. So far I havnt kept a light weight guitar of any brand.

Fortunately 9.5 pounds is a feather weight thing after a days work.

And yes, PRS would have no problem charging a lot more.

It was 4 or 5 years ago that I paid $4,000 for my matched set 150 and 535 brand new. Both had lots of upgrades. That won't happen again. I'm glad to see Heritage building a "showcase" guitar and charging for it. In the long run, that will build their reputation and sell more "production" guitars. Seems like good strategy to me.

headstock.jpg

Each guitar is appointed with a matching maple headstock and shadowed “The Heritage” logo.

I can see the white "shadow" on the first logo, but not really on the one with the dark background.... look close at it...

headstock.jpg

I can see the white "shadow" on the first logo, but not really on the one with the dark background.... look close at it...

I would guess black shadowing against the fireburst is tough to see. Maybe easier to see with the naked eye.

Gentlemen - let us form an alliance and travel on a quest. Perhaps we should start at the source and make a pilgrimage to Kalamazoo, MI to see for ourselves. What say we assert our efforts in just under two fortnights?

Gentlemen - let us form an alliance and travel on a quest. Perhaps we should start at the source and make a pilgrimage to Kalamazoo, MI to see for ourselves. What say we assert our efforts in just under two fortnights?

Quite!

Let us strike our tents and sally forth to the homeland. Many will travel many miles to see for themselves. A quest best taken. Followers from the east, the west, the frozen north and the deep south will share the mid-western hospitality they have come to appreciate. Yes, let us see, with our own eyes, the beauty of these shadowed logos.

After these pilgrims have returned home the stories they tell their children will become a part of the national folklore to those enlightened by the old timers who loved Heritage guitars. "My grandfather saw the first shadowed Heritage logo."

Songs will be sung, stories will be told and guitars will change hands but as sure as the sun rises tomorrow 225 Parsons will still be creating magic for the fingers of musicians who think they can tell the difference.

See you there.

Let us take this journey, this quest. Let us claim what is rightfully ours....

The new mini series, "Game of Tones"!!!

Let us strike our tents and sally forth to the homeland. Many will travel many miles to see for themselves. A quest best taken. Followers from the east, the west, the frozen north and the deep south will share the mid-western hospitality they have come to appreciate. Yes, let us see, with our own eyes, the beauty of these shadowed logos.

After these pilgrims have returned home the stories they tell their children will become a part of the national folklore to those enlightened by the old timers who loved Heritage guitars. "My grandfather saw the first shadowed Heritage logo."

Songs will be sung, stories will be told and guitars will change hands but as sure as the sun rises tomorrow 225 Parsons will still be creating magic for the fingers of musicians who think they can tell the difference.

See you there.

Let us take this journey, this quest. Let us claim what is rightfully ours....

The new mini series, "Game of Tones"!!!

You guys are good! We have some medieval authors in our midst. Carry on gentlemen. :icon_thumright:

OK, Fred if this going to take off to filming a real mini-series you are going to have to sign off with me on the logo and such........ :laughing6:

Archived