Heritage Owners Club

should we have a pedal board thread?

JeffB

Modified version.

Lowered legs for increased stability at high speeds.

Low profile wheels to enhance handling when cornering.

Fully loaded with all power options.

Extra storage space.

IMG_3848_zpsuwsy0yob.jpg

IMG_3850_zpsxlhdqe0m.jpg

IMG_3849_zpswcpvrenx.jpg

IMG_3852_zpsrsgmjevk.jpg

This is what powers it all. Its broken right now but when its fixed Im expecting serious G force and shoulder dislocation.

IMG_0332_zpsbsy4zd6q.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of these years I'll manage to get my pedalboard project rolling. Just can't decide on where to get the pedalboard from, attachment method, etc. I have some big and and non-standard size pedals to worry about too, and those of course that don't run off 9v.

One of these years I'll manage to get my pedalboard project rolling. Just can't decide on where to get the pedalboard from, attachment method, etc. I have some big and and non-standard size pedals to worry about too, and those of course that don't run off 9v.

I used to only use small pedals with 9v neg tip power supply and nothing with a current draw over 120ma.

The pedal board had to take up a small space and sit between the legs of the mic stand

Now it doesnt matter, I only use them at home and they dont even have to be on the floor. I sit down to play so desk or trolley is fine.

Pedals on the board above are Jester, 12vAC 1A, DG stomp12VDC1A, TC Nova 12VDC500ma and Jetter and Boss are 9VDC.

I wouldnt have even considered the three non 9VDC's as an option before.

I have a Radial ToneBone hot british, the tube version, which sounds incredible, but needs its own adapter. It's also a strange size. My Boss OD-20 is kinda huge, as is my Morley Bad Horsie II. I think I'm going with the pedal train novo series. It just gives more surface area for effect mounting. Then I need to pick up an ISP Decimator and a Fulltone OCD.

I've thought about throwing on some simple effects, but I've got a rack effects unit, so the only thing I would gain is easier access to effect parameters. Not to mention the effects unit can do Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, all type of reverb, EQ adjustments, delay, and also a really nice rotary speaker effect.

put this together recently.....will eventually put the PS underneath but it's an older pedaltrain so there's not enough room. need to add some feet & drill out some openings for the cords to go thru

it sure beats tripping over cables & running everything off it's own wall wart, hooked up to an ext cord etc. and kicking pedals around on the ground :D

pedalboard_proto.jpg

Archived