Heritage Owners Club

Premier Guitar: Controlled Bleeding - H140

tulk1

Anybody else see this? Featured "Band" in Premier Guitar this month is Controlled Bleeding ( :dontknow:). Dude is playing an H140, which they describe as "his Heritage LP Style guitar". Oh, well. First vid is pretty much just trash playing. Second vid, not too bad. I suspect as much as the first vid sounds like fretboard wanking, he might know what he's doing and why. Anyway, here's a link

Premier Guitar - Controlled Bleeding

That was certainly interesting.

As they used to say on American Bandstand "I had a hard time dancing to the beat". I'll give it a 65. Drumming sounded repetitive, but I gotta give props for pulling out a sweet clownburst H140. Love those guitars!

If blues licks were coat hooks you would have no where to hang your coat in any of those vids.

38yrs and 30 album releases later and still playing your own crazy style under your own terms seems like success.

How do you maintain angst for that long? That is no small feat. I dont know if it would be healthy though.

I was really hoping for a resolution in that first vid. Between the dense layers and the violently off kilter stabs of notes I got a sense of being physically abused. Really was looking for a safe place towards the end. There wasnt one.

I have this lingering feeling of worry 10mins later.

Well done!....well, if that was the goal

If blues licks were coat hooks you would have no where to hang your coat in any of those vids.

38yrs and 30 album releases later and still playing your own crazy style under your own terms seems like success.

How do you maintain angst for that long? That is no small feat. I dont know if it would be healthy though.

I was really hoping for a resolution in that first vid. Between the dense layers and the violently off kilter stabs of notes I got a sense of being physically abused. Really was looking for a safe place towards the end. There wasnt one.

I have this lingering feeling of worry 10mins later.

Well done!....well, if that was the goal

Hmm .. listened to both tunes. Thought I was at guitar center.

Jeff, Scott...Bingo, fellas! "Industrial," yes. Where's OSHA when you actually need them...? Thirty albums of that suggests a long overdue intervention.

I was really digging it. Then the weed wore off.

What if this guy is a member of Heritage owners club?

Hats off to all of you I could only take a minute of that noise. I think the military should consider using it as a secret weapon.

Hats off to all of you I could only take a minute of that noise. I think the military should consider using it as a secret weapon.

One person's noise is another person's symphony. We all have different tastes. And it's a testament to how great Heritage guitars are when people use them for different styles of music.

Hahahaha....

How much you want to bet the 140 has a headstock repair?

Archived