Heritage Owners Club

Any 150s 25 1/2"

ironmike

Never heard of Heritage making a LP style guitar like that.

Funny you ask though, PRS just started offering a limited availability Tremonti single cut they are calling a Baritone for some reason which has a neck like that.

I think they went with "Baritone" because of the sheer depth of "with arms wide open".

I think they went with "Baritone" because of the sheer depth of "with arms wide open".

They are called baritone because they are tuned way down. The longer scale is to help with string tension.

I've have 2 H535s at 25.5" scale. They were custom ordered before the ownership change. I love them.

Nice. Let's see some pics!!!!!

They are called baritone because they are tuned way down. The longer scale is to help with string tension.

:happy3:

"Nice. Let's see some pics!!!!!"

Dang. I knew someone would ask me that. I'll try this weekend. To the human eye don't look any different than a standard 24 3/4, but they are sweet looking, and sounding.

But back on topic.... I'd be curious to know if someone has a 25.5" H150 or H157.

I remember some one here saying they had a 150 custom with 25.5 inch scale.

I think it was big bob :icon_scratch: but Im not sure. At any rate, hes had some great one offs along the way.

I am thinking it was the 150 Custom with the hockey stick head and 3 singles.

Never heard of Heritage making a LP style guitar like that.

Funny you ask though, PRS just started offering a limited availability Tremonti single cut they are calling a Baritone for some reason which has a neck like that.

Based on Mark Tremonti’s signature PRS model, this limited edition guitar features a longer 25.5” scale length that allows players to tune down but ditch the wound “G” so they have the freedom to play lead as well as rhythm.

Guitars will ship tuned to C# [C#, F#, B, E, G#, C#).

Based on Mark Tremonti’s signature PRS model, this limited edition guitar features a longer 25.5” scale length that allows players to tune down but ditch the wound “G” so they have the freedom to play lead as well as rhythm.

Guitars will ship tuned to C# [C#, F#, B, E, G#, C#).

So the strat, tele etc are baritone guitars? :)

Technically PRS marketing is correct that a 25.5 scale length is baritone but to most players that down tune for teh brutalz thats just drop C# tuning that they would do on their 24.75 SG's(sabbath) or 25.5 ESPs, Ibanez's and Schecters etc

The PRS SE Mike Mushok and SE277 both have a 27.7" scale.

PRS dont call their 509 model a baritone even though it has 25.5

I cant think of any other company out there that markets a 25.5 scale length guitar as a baritone.

PRS are so innovative, in marketing. ;)

Didnt realise I felt so strongly about this :icon_scratch:

Archived