Heritage Owners Club

Please Accept My Apologies

Administrator

Hello, Friends!

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unexpected outage. I'd give you the back story but I'm sure your interest in it would be inversely related to my frustration. So, to save you the reading and me the typing, it suffices to say, "We're on a new server."

If you notice any strangeness or misbehavior in the software, please let me or the mods (Hi, Mark! Hi, Danny!) know.

Best,

-Me

Thank heavens its' BACK. I was on the verge having to go read a BOOK, or even talk to the KIDS! Withdrawal is hard thing.

That said, we really do appreciate all that you do for us, Mr Admin Man.

I seriously doubt that. You were most likely locked up in your basement with a bottle of good bourbon.....

I predict an S/4 HANA migration just around the corner. :eek:

Oh crap! Now I know we're in trouble.

The one and only system conversion to SAP I worked on came in at more than 400% over budget and took 3 times as long as it was supposed to. Cost the CEO of the company his job, too.

You might want to rethink your migration prediction.

Hello, Friends!

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unexpected outage. I'd give you the back story but I'm sure your interest in it would be inversely related to my frustration. So, to save you the reading and me the typing, it suffices to say, "We're on a new server."

If you notice any strangeness or misbehavior in the software, please let me or the mods (Hi, Mark! Hi, Danny!) know.

Best,

-Me

Hi

Archived