Heritage Owners Club

NAMM Updates - More changes in the Heritage product line and pricing... Updates

Millennium Maestro

So today is a day I get ready to NAMM, already hearing chatter about changes I will get eyes on tomorrow at NAMM.
Updates tomorrow are coming From NAMM direct!

Heritage is bringing their "HEAVY HITTER" Pete Farmer this time with what sounds like a very large entourage!

I see features to appeal to bringing in a younger generation, more options that are laid out clearer to the dealers....

HUSH HUSH FOR 24 MORE HOURS!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that new-fangled Heritage "H" logo headstock overlay one of the new design options? On some models that would be cool.

Did I miss a thread? Can you post a linky here?

Go get 'em Guy. We'll be watching. I have to say, knowing Pete, and his involvement in the "new" Heritage, is one of the more exciting aspects of this whole "re-boot". He's the real deal, a craftsman, a musician, and a man who knows and loves the the true Heritage heritage.....for lack of a better term.

Did I miss a thread? Can you post a linky here?

Go get 'em Guy. We'll be watching. I have to say, knowing Pete, and his involvement in the "new" Heritage, is one of the more exciting aspects of this whole "re-boot". He's the real deal, a craftsman, a musician, and a man who knows and loves the the true Heritage heritage.....for lack of a better term.

I can't locate the thread, but someone posted what looked like a mock-up of a script and circled "H" headstock inlay. Maybe others can find it and provide more details.

What are features in guitar construction that appeal to a younger generation?

Automatic tuning systems that are computer controlled....

New pricing will take effect Feb. 1st. If you are thinking of ordering do it soon.

More info to follow.

So is the pricing going down finally?

Archived