Heritage Owners Club

NGD! Custom order Prospect.

CJTopes

It actually showed up a a few days ago. Mahogany center block, trap inlays and Seth Lovers with push pull coil taps. It actually looks a little more red then what it shows. Nickle hardware, almost looks like gold in that pic.

image1.jpg

Beautiful guitar! How long did you have to wait?

Lovely traps and color. Was the a full or floating block and why Mahogany rather than maple?

Well here's the thing, I ordered it with a solid block. Thats why I went with Mahogany. I like the Mahogany/Maple combination like I have on my 336. But about a month before it arrived I questioned that decision since I already have that combination in the 336. I also started thinking about weight as my back is getting older but my gigs aren't getting any shorter. Well when I got it, low and behold it had the floating block. I called Wolfe and he contacted Heritage.They admitted the mistake and offered to reimburse me for the cost of the upgrade. Wolfe also gave some cash back for the mistake. In the long run I think things maybe worked out in my favor. The thing has a killer tone! I need to make a few tweaks to the action. I didnt adjust anything yet. I want it to acclimate to our crappy weather. The guitar went from ice cold MI to hot humid Florida and then back up to crappy WI weather. Cant wait to gig with this.

It actually showed up a a few days ago. Mahogany center block, trap inlays and Seth Lovers with push pull coil taps. It actually looks a little more red then what it shows. Nickle hardware, almost looks like gold in that pic.

image1.jpg

Nice, do you ever miss the cherry 535 that I sold you a few years back? I do, I never should have sold it!!

Nice, do you ever miss the cherry 535 that I sold you a few years back? I do, I never should have sold it!!

Yeah I miss the tone for sure! Don't miss the neck on that one though. Thats the only reason I sold it...

Beautiful guitar! How long did you have to wait?

I'd say 10 weeks, I ordered in mid to late october and it showed up just after the first of the year. That includes shiping time to Fla and back up to me.

Best guitar they make. Congrats on such a beauty.

Agreed.

Nice CJ. Beauty and I really like the choices you made!

Enjoy

Archived