Heritage Owners Club

Nice to see a Heritage ad

fxdx99

Excellent!

I need to subscribe to VG.

Yes you do. Best damn guitar mag in the business. Been subscribing now for almost 5 years.

VG tends to ignore manufactures that do not advertise in their mag.

Reason to believe they would do a feature on 225 Parsons now that Archie are running an ad. Shame. In the past no profile of Ren, Marv, JP, Jim who forgot more about vintage guitars than any builder profiled in the years I have been a subscriber. Ren's Log guitar was profiled so it's not like they were unaware of Parson Street.

Reason to believe they would do a feature on 225 Parsons now that Archie are running an ad. Shame. In the past no profile of Ren, Marv, JP, Jim who forgot more about vintage guitars than any builder profiled in the years I have been a subscriber. Ren's Log guitar was profiled so it's not like they were unaware of Parson Street.

that sucks

Give them a chance.

Archived