Heritage Owners Club

NGD....1987 HERITAGE H357 IN PELHAM BLUE!

brentrocks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brent, that red one I bought off you was originally pelham blue too...I have been wondering about getting it refinned back to original, this is good reference material

glad you got another 357!!

That is a great playing Firebird. I liked the mojo of the aged cherry finish but I can certainly understand your motivation to refin.

Brent, I. Think you made a YouTube video of the red prototype, didn't you?

Actually, I remember the words out of Marvs mouth were that's not a heritage. But there is no way of knowing for sure.

Bet the seller is kicking himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'll tell you something.....

He had and played this guitar for many years. I didn't notice the stamp in his pics before I bought it. Maybe he didn't notice it either?

I'm sure Joey had seen this thread and I really don t know what to say as to his feelings...I haven't talked to him since I discovered the backstory. I'm not one to gloat. I didn't want to appear that I was rubbing it in his face, because as you all know, that's not my style.

well considering the considerable friction between yourself and Marv, I would take that with a grain of salt

it may not be a prototype, but I am pretty sure it is a Heritage

I think it is too

anyone else took that guitar to him and he would probably offer to refinish it for ya

I know you are a very nice guy and you wouldn't gloat . I was just thinking again lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well thank you....I certainly appreciate that

Archived