Heritage Owners Club

Can Anyone I.D. these Pickups and Bridge?

LittleLeroy

These are in a 1990 H-535. Any ideas on whose they are? They look to me to have been potted post manufacture. Could they be HRW's that someone decided to pot?

The bridge looks a lot like a Faber to me.

Seller is asking $1735, shipped. Seems on the high side with all the replaced parts. What to you think?

Thanks,

~ LL ~

post-23747-0-92124100-1492989006.jpg

post-23747-0-63191100-1492989007.jpg

post-23747-0-04554800-1492989115_thumb.jpg

Looks like a nice 535 but they all look nice ha ha. At that price I'd hold out for something else, maybe a later model with a fatter neck unless you like thin ones. Curious how it wound up with Mighty Mites (never heard of them.. I assume they are not exactly boutiques?). Would it have had had Schallers originally?

Looks like a nice 535 but they all look nice ha ha. At that price I'd hold out for something else, maybe a later model with a fatter neck unless you like thin ones. Curious how it wound up with Mighty Mites (never heard of them.. I assume they are not exactly boutiques?). Would it have had had Schallers originally?

no doubt she had the Schaller stuff. a shame someone put all that cheap stuff into her. the MM pups *list* at $45 each.

I don't mind a thin neck, but I wonder how much thinner it could be than my 2014 Amber, which seems pretty thin to me.

Thanks for your take on the price. My Amber, which is in mint condition and is a superb instrument, cost $1800 used from CME, just as a reference.

The pickups are Mighty Mite Vintage Buckers. Alnico 5 magnets. Each one has about 1/4 pound of wax in them.

Bingo.

and BAM. the small but mighty HOC assemblage nails another one. love it.

Much obliged to you folks with the KNOWLEDGE!! As I've said: this is one hell of a great forum!

Archived