Heritage Owners Club

3 P90's...Your Thoughts?

Gitfiddler

Um, there ARE, in fact, hogs in Michigan. They just don't speak with a Southern drawl. Although I have heard that the hogs in the UP say, "Eh", a lot. But they have no class. They don't like P-90s.

Just because I've never actually typed out this particular bit of Southern vernacular. Regarding three pickups (Strats notwithstanding, of course): "It's like puttin' tits on a boar hog!" I'm sure Bird, for example, says this frequently, in a broad variety of applications.

That's the Huntsville version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

Just because I've never actually typed out this particular bit of Southern vernacular. Regarding three pickups (Strats notwithstanding, of course): "It's like puttin' tits on a boar hog!" I'm sure Bird, for example, says this frequently, in a broad variety of applications.

post-463-0-65486700-1493487157_thumb.jpeg

Um, there ARE, in fact, hogs in Michigan. They just don't speak with a Southern drawl. Although I have heard that the hogs in the UP say, "Eh", a lot. But they have no class. They don't like P-90s.

haha

re: the 3x P90 575, I like it

don't like those inlays though

• 2 weeks later...

A shitty photo is a bad place to base judgement. I don't say the boar hog thing. I think the photographer, "stepped on their pecker," while taking the pic. Also, I don't like the muddy tone from the Lawler P-90s. If it can't get clean I don't want it.

Archived