Heritage Owners Club

Well, it came!

ElNumero

She is an NOS 2015, and I got a 2015 price on her too. I himmed and hawwed a bit regarding the natural finish, but it turns out she is antique natural which has a slight tint to it and downright gorgeous IMO. She arrived flawless, no visible wear for being a new 2015 however, when I inspected her closely, I noticed that the bridge and tailpiece were not Tonepros, which is how the guitar was advertised. I notified the seller promptly and asked for an $85 credit towards the cost of a new set of Tonepros tuneomatic bridge and locking tailpiece. He didn't flinch at all and apologized for the oversight. I won't worry about changing that out for the time being. The SD59's sound great, I think I like them even better than the Seths that are in my Cherry Sunburst 535.

Heritage%20535%20natural%209_zpsnnsfhii3

Heritage%20535%20natural%205_zpsiybgkveg

Heritage%20535%20natural%208_zpslrkz6jyj

Heritage%20535%20natural%202_zpsep1lr4z3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not see that one coming! Beautiful 535 . Does it play as nice as the clown burst you had?

I still have the clownburst 535. The neck on that one is Detroit Blues chunky. This one has a neck more similar to the trans red 535 that CJ snagged from me, very comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not see that one coming! Beautiful 535 . Does it play as nice as the clown burst you had?

I still have the clownburst 535. The neck on that one is Detroit Blues chunky. This one has a neck more similar to the trans red 535 that CJ snagged from me, very comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived