Heritage Owners Club

NGD H535

Yooper

I finally have a 535, with winey "burnt amber" flames and Duncan '59s with grey flame pick guard.

068_zpstbnocup4.jpg

077_zps9bw2z5ya.jpg

And without the grey flame:

c08421a5-5d69-4b09-adad-4e0fbe050a18_zps

Ding Ding Ding you've got a real winner! What a beautiful instrument. Congratulations.

Congratulations on finally bringing in the H-535 you've so patiently been seeking!

She looks so classicly perfect in every way.

Batwings, Burnt Amber and Nickel 4 life!!

You win.

:D

A belated congrats. That is a beautiful 535, love the finish and the black wood guard. I'd be curious to hear 59's in a H535, how do you like the tone? I like them a lot in my solid body Hamer.

I'd be curious to hear 59's in a H535, how do you like the tone?

Hfan,

I like '59s quite a bit. They are the choice for hard rocking and blues.

Compared to the Seths in my Dot, they have more highs and tighter bass, and they cut through a bit better. Of course the Seths have their warmer A2s for contrast and I would love to hear them in it, or maybe even a pair of ThroBaks.

But for now I need to put the 59's through their paces. They don't disappoint at all.

Hfan,

I like '59s quite a bit. They are the choice for hard rocking and blues.

Compared to the Seths in my Dot, they have more highs and tighter bass, and they cut through a bit better. Of course the Seths have their warmer A2s for contrast and I would love to hear them in it, or maybe even a pair of ThroBaks.

But for now I need to put the 59's through their paces. They don't disappoint at all.

Do you find the Seth Lovers seem to "distort" quicker than the 59's? I was comparing both my 535's and the 59's seem to stay cleaner at higher volume levels. This would be setting my Deluxe Reverb at 4 in a small room, then gradually notching up the volume level on the guitar, particularly in the neck position.

Archived