Heritage Owners Club

NGD H150 LW (25th anniversary). about time

RhoadsScholar

The older I get, the more I absolutely love the H150 Light Weight concept. My only new custom Heritage was a 170 Light Weight which I still have. I also have a Millie which I love, but recently, through several barters, trades, etc. I picked up a couple 150's . This is the lightest of the bunch and all I can say is wow. Checks all of the boxes for me.

It weighs in at 7.5 pounds which is quite comfortable (important to me). No perceived trade-off in tone for my classic Rock band

. I would imagine this guitar seeing a lot of live action in the coming months.

Without further ado, Here she is

h150_25th3_zps6xgqgmjw.jpg

h150_25th5_zpsg92kbl4w.jpg

h150_25th6_zps5sm3u3kj.jpg

h150_25th8_zpshsrthik2.jpg

h150_25th9_zpspdmeudxp.jpg

h150_25th4_zpsupovbzhb.jpg

Be careful that the tailpiece is high enough that the strings don't touch the bridge frame... That's where bridge collapse comes from.

Awesome looking 150! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bob, I am surprised the sticker on the bottom of the cavity cover does not list it as a H150LW as mine says. How did you determine it to be a LW model? Also, does the trussrod cover say "25th"? Nice premium wood!

Bob, I am surprised the sticker on the bottom of the cavity cover does not list it as a H150LW as mine says. How did you determine it to be a LW model? Also, does the trussrod cover say "25th"? Nice premium wood!

I was too, but it has the truss rod cover and when you remove the cavity cover, you can see where it is hollow. I must say, 7.5 lbs for this guitar is just right. You wouldn't want it any lighter. Here are a few more pics showing the light weight construction technique. No certificate of authenticity and they did not designate # x of XX So I am not sure how many of these got made. And I wonder how many were made 'Light Weight'. I got mine #48 of XXX and I am a happy camper.

h150_25thHollow_zpsxjgodqff.jpg

h150_25th7_zps80hb1isk.jpg

h15025thbackside_zps8t1l2dxf.jpg

h150_25th1_zps5oiuiahq.jpg

So I have been wondering if this is a 1 piece back. The pictures kinda show what might be a seam (or the grain) off center to the right. I would still want it but was wondering with all the light weights, due to the way they make, them, are they all once piece backs. Other light weight 150 owners please chime in

An awesome top and I agree with you that LW guitars can be tone monsters. I really admire the way Heritage is making them. Thanks for the pics.

The older I get, the more I absolutely love the H150 Light Weight concept. My only new custom Heritage was a 170 Light Weight which I still have. I also have a Millie which I love, but recently, through several barters, trades, etc. I picked up a couple 150's . This is the lightest of the bunch and all I can say is wow. Checks all of the boxes for me.

It weighs in at 7.5 pounds which is quite comfortable (important to me). No perceived trade-off in tone for my classic Rock band

. I would imagine this guitar seeing a lot of live action in the coming months.

Without further ado, Here she is

h150_25th3_zps6xgqgmjw.jpg

h150_25th5_zpsg92kbl4w.jpg

h150_25th6_zps5sm3u3kj.jpg

h150_25th8_zpshsrthik2.jpg

h150_25th9_zpspdmeudxp.jpg

h150_25th4_zpsupovbzhb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived