Heritage Owners Club

My H150 in action!

khmr33

Found a cool Chicago musician collaborative event. Lots of different styles coming together and I got to provide the primary rhythm track and a little lead work made it into the final edit.

Simple setup that day...

H150 -> MXR Phase 90 -> Marshall Class 5.

I'm doing another session with group soon, so I'll let you guys know when it's done.

I really enjoyed that. The lick trading/solo sharing segment really captured me. The flute to violin was seamless, rewarding. Loved each solo voice and transition that followed. Great groove, everything.

After a day being stuck with other peoples radios playing commercial blah your track was a deep cool river to jump into. Thanks for posting.

I really enjoyed that. The lick trading/solo sharing segment really captured me. The flute to violin was seamless, rewarding. Loved each solo voice and transition that followed. Great groove, everything.

After a day being stuck with other peoples radios playing commercial blah your track was a deep cool river to jump into. Thanks for posting.

+1

There's a lot going on in that video! Very well made, all around. The toy piano at the very end was the icing on the cake. Nice job, keep us posted.

This has so much happening. Tasteful layering, atmospherics, blending, coloring, soloing, thoughtful lyrics...

Beautifully collaborative.

And of course the toy piano. I haven't heard one of them used in performance since NRBQ.

Well done to all!

Nicely conceived and executed session! Great restrained playing (and vox) all around, plenty of air. Nice middle position tone (despite what the video suggests ; ) ) at 2:44. Must be rewarding to have been called in for that one. Love to see posts such as that here.

Nicely conceived and executed session! Great restrained playing (and vox) all around, plenty of air. Nice middle position tone (despite what the video suggests ; ) ) at 2:44. Must be rewarding to have been called in for that one. Love to see posts such as that here.

There were a few takes trying different setups, so you're right. The video isn't the same take.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived