Heritage Owners Club

Incoming - H535

PunkKitty

I found this on ebay at a price too good to pass up. So it's on its way to me.

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgIf all goes well, I should have it on Monday. I don't even know what kind of pickups are in it. They look like Duncans of one type or another.

What color is this? I haven't been able to find a match.

Chestnut sunburst

Congrats

That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Details were sketchy on this one. But the seller had a 99.2% rating with over 10,000 sales. So I should be okay.

Sweet. I'm a real fan of the vintage Kluson style tuners. Grover makes a nice machine but the vintage Kluson style are light and make a positive impact on tone to my ear. Almost all my non Fender guitars have them.

Wow, you're one lucky gal! Beautiful. Can't wait for your follow up report. Looks to be a real beauty. Congratulations.

Wow that is nice, hope you love it. I like the pickguard too, beautifully matched. All my Heritages have Gibbie shaped guards arghhh. And one is plastic ..double arghhh.

Anyone have an H150 wooden guard in Sunset Burst?

Nice grab Monica, what year is she?

The hardware looks to be aged nickel, very vintage looking!

Nice grab Monica, what year is she?

The hardware looks to be aged nickel, very vintage looking!

I don't know what year it is yet. But I should know tomorrow, assuming that FedEx doesn't mess it up.

Well, it came. And it's going back. It arrived poorly packaged in an oversized box. When I opened the case and took it out, I noticed this.

535%20Neck%20Crack_zpsxgzpndxr.jpg

I was going to Chicago Music Exchange tonight, so I had them check it out. They think this is surface damage to the paint only. Then they checked the neck. It has a slight twist and the truss rod is as tight as it can be. I can't accept the guitar this way. It's going back.

Archived