Heritage Owners Club

Incoming - H535

PunkKitty

I don't have the guitar in front of me to look at it, but that DEFINITELY don't look like just a surface crack in the paint to me.

It looks like cracked wood.

That's a good way to look at it. The right deal will come along when the time is right.

PK,

Just as "the wand chooses the wizard" in Harry Potter books, your 535 will eventually find and choose you. I had to wait a few years, but it was worth it.

Usually when a guitar is priced "too good to be true" that is more than likely the case. I was hoping you snagged the deal of a lifetime. As somebody else said, at least you had the adventure! Be sure to give them negative feedback for "non disclosure" of the true condition. One thing I learned, Ebay sides to the buyer 99.9% of the time.

Usually when a guitar is priced "too good to be true" that is more than likely the case. I was hoping you snagged the deal of a lifetime. As somebody else said, at least you had the adventure! Be sure to give them negative feedback for "non disclosure" of the true condition. One thing I learned, Ebay sides to the buyer 99.9% of the time.

I'm not worried about that. They are making the return process easy. I shipped the guitar back yesterday.

Oh what a let down that has to be. You did the right thing. Theres no way I would accept that.

I wasn't going to try to make it work. I'm glad I had the professionals at Chicago Music Exchange check it for me.

Archived