Heritage Owners Club

NPD...little happy things!

Needed a trem pedal for a couple of covers we've picked up. Settled on the Wampler Latitude Deluxe. However, the price threw me for a loop. Went with the icon......

Needed a drive pedal for the "bluesy, inbetween" tone. Research for this one was fun. Again, went with the icon.....d505cf345a0880681463e85b08f247ec.jpg

Nice! The OCD I believe can be run at 9V or 18V, and running it at the higher voltage gives it more headroom, and can really change the sound. You'd need a power adapter to do it, but a lot of the multi adapters have an 18V slot.

Nice! The OCD I believe can be run at 9V or 18V, and running it at the higher voltage gives it more headroom, and can really change the sound. You'd need a power adapter to do it, but a lot of the multi adapters have an 18V slot.

Thanks Tbone. It'll get 9V. But, early experimentation is letting me know that it's gonna work great for what I need it to do. I'm smitten.

The Supa Trem is a beast as well. So creamy! And pulls the choppy helicopter tone off like a Big Joker in spades!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice score on both.

I think tremolo might be my favourite effect.

Thanks Jeff. I was worried about the Trem not having a tap function. However, the knobs are big enough that I can move the Speed knob with my foot. I'm still messing around, but it sounds really good.

Archived