Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at summer NAMM 2017

FredZepp

I don't know if it's the first time every one is together at NAMM but photo #2 is sort of history, the new team at NAMM.

Dan,Kyle,Ron,Victoria and Pete

I stopped by the Heritage booth yesterday and wow! They are really hitting their stride, and it's only going to get better. There is so much enthusiasm and positive vibes surrounding the brand right now, both internal and external. I am really looking forward to PSP this year. I think everyone is going to like what they see.

While I was there Joe B. and Doug Wimbish (In Living Color) both stopped by the booth. No I didn't get any pictures......

I like the blue. The wife likes purple guitars.

I'd get both if I could.

How about a custom order half purple half blue?

I stopped by the Heritage booth yesterday and wow! They are really hitting their stride, and it's only going to get better. There is so much enthusiasm and positive vibes surrounding the brand right now, both internal and external. I am really looking forward to PSP this year. I think everyone is going to like what they see.

While I was there Joe B. and Doug Wimbish (In Living Color) both stopped by the booth. No I didn't get any pictures......

Just don't snag another guitar!

Archived