Heritage Owners Club

Some questions about my '89 Heritage H147

jessedevine

Hey Heritage Family!

I have some questions about my beautiful/beloved 1989 Heritage H147.

Most days i love it,

and for a 28 year old guitar, it's in pretty damn good condition.

No breaks/repairs at all.

It's definitely got several scratches/dings/scuffs from plenty of playing, but it's still overall Pretty Good condition.

It has the original Schaller Pickups, and an upgraded Bridge/Tailpiece (although i do still have the original Schaller Hardware)
I also still have the original Hardshell case.

I'm not sure what my plan is yet,

but i'm basically curious [if i were to sell] how much i should start the price at.

I am very hesitant to sell, because i so rarely see H147 guitars for sale, and i feel like it's an amazing piece of history to hold on to, but i'm curious what i could get for it if i were to sell.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much :)

I've included a few pics for reference

- Jesse

post-22648-0-12394500-1501789757_thumb.jpg

post-22648-0-97845100-1501789765_thumb.jpg

post-22648-0-72579200-1501789787_thumb.jpg

post-22648-0-33352200-1501789797_thumb.jpg

Nice one, Jesse! Please tell me that the missing volume knob actually a push button killswitch!?!?! That.would. be. awesome.

FWIW- I'd venture to guess that you could fetch anywhere between 950-1250 for that one.....but you should keep it.

Nice one, Jesse! Please tell me that the missing volume knob actually a push button killswitch!?!?! That.would. be. awesome.

FWIW- I'd venture to guess that you could fetch anywhere between 950-1250 for that one.....but you should keep it.

My sentiments exactly.

Haha!

It is indeed a killswitch!....and it's sick!

I had it installed where the volume knob was, that way if at any point i want to get rid of it, there won't be a random extra hole in the guitar!... will just have to rewire it back accordingly

:)

Anyways, thanks for the input!

I definitely plan on keeping it, unless for any reason it fetches a much higher price, that would be worth letting it go for.

I definitely want to get my hands on a good H157 though,.. and do some serious comparison, to see which guitar i gravitate to more.

Thanks!

- Jesse

like-a-boss.jpg

Haha!

I had it installed where the volume knob was, that way if at any point i want to get rid of it, there won't be a random extra hole in the guitar!... will just have to rewire it back accordingly

I definitely plan on keeping it, unless for any reason it fetches a much higher price, that would be worth letting it go for.

I definitely want to get my hands on a good H157 though,.. and do some serious comparison, to see which guitar i gravitate to more.

Thanks!

- Jesse

Haha!

Thanks!

- Jesse

Fist pump, You win!

Archived