Heritage Owners Club

Patience please

big bob

I picked up a stellar custom shop korina 137 from Pete Farmer at p.s.p. It is all that and a bag of potato chips.

But... I have been traveling for over a month and my job just stared up again today, so.....

Please be patient, tone report and pics coming soon.

Great to see Lance break a smile. You know, you don't get a personalized custom guitar everyday and it's refreshing to see a grown man giggle, cut loose and show that boyish grin!!!!

Now tell me that headstock logo doesn't look badass in that context, with the TRC as it is.

Really, REALLY well appointed. Perfect manifestation of what a 137 should be.

Who gets credit for spec'ing these beauties?

I'll tell you what. Hate to take anything away from what Lance and Bill have here, but Pete and the Parson Posse outta think long and hard about this design. From a materials and cost standpoint, it's fairly rudimentary, but cosmetically and functionally it's spectacular, and I think this would really stand out in a room full of "me too's".

If any of ya'll are motorcycle fans, it's similar to what Triumph is doing with their Bobber right now. Classic, but modern. Old ethos, new application. And it delivers the goods.

Now tell me that headstock logo doesn't look badass in that context, with the TRC as it is.

Really, REALLY well appointed. Perfect manifestation of what a 137 should be.

Who gets credit for spec'ing these beauties?

Pete Farmer gets the credit.

He was asked for 2, 137's

Chunky necks

Korina

P-90's

He was told to build a guitar he would want to play.

Well, you and Bill get credit for having the wisdom to plunk down a deposit, and put your faith in Pete. Rewarded all around, I'd say.

It's been really cool to see Pete's "master builder" role at Heritage develop as it has under the new ownership!!!

Once the dust settles on these two masterpieces, I plan on putting together a few additional "time lapse" experiences that I've been lucky enough to observe over the last 3 or 4 years surrounding a few of Pete's other "Unicorns".

If anyone here is planning on doing a custom order anytime soon they should STRONGLY consider reaching out to Heritage and or their dealer about getting Pete involved in the build as his builds are next level on every level.

I'll tell you what. Hate to take anything away from what Lance and Bill have here, but Pete and the Parson Posse outta think long and hard about this design. From a materials and cost standpoint, it's fairly rudimentary, but cosmetically and functionally it's spectacular, and I think this would really stand out in a room full of "me too's".

If any of ya'll are motorcycle fans, it's similar to what Triumph is doing with their Bobber right now. Classic, but modern. Old ethos, new application. And it delivers the goods.

Speaking of Motorcycles, I was patiently sitting in the parking lot in the rain awaiting your arrival on a nice Moto Guzzi but it never happened. :(

Speaking of Motorcycles, I was patiently sitting in the parking lot in the rain awaiting your arrival on a nice Moto Guzzi but it never happened. :(

Thanks for thinking of me Will. Things have gotten pretty crazy with the job in Indy, and I've had to put the kabosch on any plans for the next few weeks. Very disappointed to have missed the festivities. My Guzzi is getting as much attention as I can muster. LOVE that machine. One of these days hope you can hear her sweet Italian purr.

Thanks for thinking of me Will. Things have gotten pretty crazy with the job in Indy, and I've had to put the kabosch on any plans for the next few weeks. Very disappointed to have missed the festivities. My Guzzi is getting as much attention as I can muster. LOVE that machine. One of these days hope you can hear her sweet Italian purr.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived