Sign in to follow this  
PeteSmith

H170 with AF Date Code

Hi Peter,

Heritage just recently removed the H-170 from the product line in 2016, however, you can still get a H-137 with a double cut which is basically the same thing. The only difference is that the body is just a touch thinner.

Good luck in your Heritage journey!

Hi Peter,

Heritage just recently removed the H-170 from the product line in 2016, however, you can still get a H-137 with a double cut which is basically the same thing. The only difference is that the body is just a touch thinner.

Good luck in your Heritage journey!

Thanks Polo for the clarification on the H170 history. The H170 AF dated that I saw was listed on eBay as "new" and that caught my eye, as I thought they had been discontinued long ago, but I had the dates wrong in my old brain. I have 1 Heritage, an H150 and that is all I need at this time. Also have several other guitars I play and don't want or need a large collection.

That would be a 170 2nd generation 2015. They were still making them then . Slight improvements better access to higher frets. Love mine. I got the 1st one of these second edition 170s. Great guitar

I was under the impression the 170 was more like a 157, just as a double cut. The original 170's I believe were like the 140's.