Heritage Owners Club

2005 H150 Classic.

High Flying Bird

Is it in Joe's Garage...? (Great figure and color, by the way!) Nice lighting, Bird!

No. He has beaucoup mold in his garage.

It looks like the one "The String Collector"? had back in the 2006'ish ... He had two,an emerald green on and an Amber one... If it is it was this guitar it very VERY close to coming to Vegas!

I think that is where he got it.

It looks like the one "The String Collector"? had back in the 2006'ish ... He had two,an emerald green on and an Amber one... If it is it was this guitar it very VERY close to coming to Vegas!

I talked with Joe this evening. He got this guitar from the String Collector in 2007.

More thoughts on this "H-150 Classic".

It is my understanding that most if not all of Ed Roman's "Class of 59" editions had Limba (aka Korina) bodies and necks, and had "Heritage 150 Classic" in the nameplate. Since it did not name Roman, some sellers failed to realize their true uniqueness and limited run status. All of them had beautiful Flame Maple tops like Joe's. Not all of them had such dramatically figured Black Korina bodies/necks however!

Roman was out of the picture in 2002? Lost his dealership but as we all know, you could have a similar guitar build with any dealer. I suspect Rich @ string Collector whom is a friend of Ren had these built. The "Classic" designation came from a Duncan loaded with Tunamatic TP/Bridge combination. These 2 had 59's loaded in, The Green had Gold hardware... I have been looking for old pictures.

the Roman units featured, Duncan small logo zebras(Blackbacks) and Grover rotomatics with Imperial style keys and bound and Inlaid headstocks..

Working with Limba/korina will require a 3 piece neck.

Just repeating what I was told when I started ordering Korina guitars. I was told Korina is not as hard as HOG and the 3 piece neck gave it more stability. I just assumed Joe's was the same.

While we are correcting each other... I am gonna help my Teacher buddy!

Joe's is an one piece neck

Joe's is "a" one piece neck. :lol::laugh_mini:

I always defer to the great Maestro when it comes to his knowledge of the 'Roman' years and products.

My comment about the H-150 Classic nomenclature was to identify that specific similarity plus the use of that beautiful Limba/Korina on Joe's guitar. I checked my CO59's control cavity and it says H150 Classic.

This guitar came with SD '59s. Joe didn't like them so we put a set of Schallers in that Brent donated. It sounds much better now.

Roman was out of the picture in 2002? Lost his dealership but as we all know, you could have a similar guitar build with any dealer. I suspect Rich @ string Collector whom is a friend of Ren had these built. The "Classic" designation came from a Duncan loaded with Tunamatic TP/Bridge combination. These 2 had 59's loaded in, The Green had Gold hardware... I have been looking for old pictures.

the Roman units featured, Duncan small logo zebras(Blackbacks) and Grover rotomatics with Imperial style keys and bound and Inlaid headstocks..

Working with Limba/korina will require a 3 piece neck.

He still had stock up till May '05, that when I bought my Deluxe off him.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Archived