Heritage Owners Club

Doing the ol' two-step

Administrator

Once, in my...halcyon experimental youth, I ingested something adhered to a piece of waxy paper.  As the entertainment progressed over the next several hours, I thought (if that's even the correct word) it might be interesting to go into an interior bathroom in an apartment, no window, and turn the lights out.  The effect then was not dissimilar to logging in here for the first time, yesterday.  Took my friends two hours to discover me, clinging desperately to the wall in that bathroom, convinced that if I let go of the wall I would, like the astronaut in 2001 A Space Odyssey , float off into the dark, mobius infinity of the universe....

4 hours ago, pressure said:

Like the new site very much but It's missing the scrolling images from the gallery at the top.

I hear you Richard, but I will take a site that opens immediately, downloads, quickly, saves comments immediately..... and doesn't crash every 3 days ...... over a some old pictures.

Let's post some new pics for this awesome NEW HOC SITE!!!!!

Where's the "Preview" button on Posts/Replies? I used that a lot. Is it just hidden somewhere? Or in plain site where I can't find it? Hard to be a good grammar cop when you can't review and find your own mispellin's before posting. 

5 minutes ago, tulk1 said:

Where's the "Preview" button on Posts/Replies? I used that a lot. Is it just hidden somewhere? Or in plain site where I can't find it? Hard to be a good grammar cop when you can't review and find your own mispellin's before posting. 

When you are editing your reply, on the toolbar just above the edit box, all the way at the right...the icon looks like a little sheet of paper with the top right corner folded down. If you hover over it with your mouse, it will say "Preview." Once you click that, you will get a rendering of what your post will look like, on "Desktop" by default (I believe). You can check out how it will look on "Tablet" and "Phone" as well.  If you're satisfied with it, you can click on "Submit Reply" at the bottom right, or, if you want to do further editing, click on the circle with the 'X" in it in the top right of the Preview. That'll get you back to the edit box.

9 hours ago, Administrator said:

When you are editing your reply, on the toolbar just above the edit box, all the way at the right...the icon looks like a little sheet of paper with the top right corner folded down. If you hover over it with your mouse, it will say "Preview." Once you click that, you will get a rendering of what your post will look like, on "Desktop" by default (I believe). You can check out how it will look on "Tablet" and "Phone" as well.  If you're satisfied with it, you can click on "Submit Reply" at the bottom right, or, if you want to do further editing, click on the circle with the 'X" in it in the top right of the Preview. That'll get you back to the edit box.

What? .............. :ph34r:

Ah, there it is. Hidden in plain sight. Thank you, Mr. Administer. I'm really liking this iteration of the software. :thumbsup:

Not that it matters much but why to the Avatars now look blurrier? Or maybe I need new lenses?

Archived