Heritage Owners Club

Rolling Stone purchases 49% of Heritage Inc and releases major plans.

Millennium Maestro

I also thought that I had read that BandLab Technologies, a Singapore-based music retailing and distribution company, was a 49% owner in Rolling Stone.

And there was a  licensing agreement and a marketing/ distribution partnership between them and Heritage.  

34 minutes ago, FredZepp said:

I also thought that I had read that BandLab Technologies, a Singapore-based music retailing and distribution company, was a 49% owner in Rolling Stone.

And there was a  licensing agreement and a marketing/ distribution partnership between them and Heritage.  

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, JeffB said:

Does that mean Heritage Guitars Inc has part foreign ownership?

Just musing and thinking as I type. Seems to me, neither the article nor the vid actually said anything about partnered ownership. Only "partnering". That could have several iterations, wouldn't you think? Partnered where they own a part of the biz. Partnered where they get portions of the profit for distribution, etc. I'm hoping its the distribution angle. But, whatever .... it's their company to do with as they please, now. Much as it was with Marv, Bill, Jim and Co.

29 minutes ago, tulk1 said:

Just musing and thinking as I type. Seems to me, neither the article nor the vid actually said anything about partnered ownership. Only "partnering". That could have several iterations, wouldn't you think? Partnered where they own a part of the biz. Partnered where they get portions of the profit for distribution, etc. I'm hoping its the distribution angle. But, whatever .... it's their company to do with as they please, now. Much as it was with Marv, Bill, Jim and Co.

I can see they partnered with BandLab Tech for distribution in Asia, and maybe over here,  thats pretty common. I could understand the partnership with RS as far as other aspects of the business go from what Ive read about the things theyre wanting to get going but the thread title,"Rolling Stone purchases 49% of Heritage Inc and releases major plans" kinda leads one to think that a company that is 49% owned by a Singapore based company owns 49% of Heritage Guitars Inc. 
I cant find anything online to back any of it up. 

I know what you know except when I was notified I was given the 49% number... Don't worry about the percentage guys... I meant nothing more than to say Heritage sold off a minority percentage of the company to a very prosperous financial guy with goals of making the factory a worldwide tourist destination, expanding products worldwide.

Have to run for now.

Yes.... Great videos !!      So much big news going on at Heritage,  and who would have thought we'd ever be saying that to this degree.  So much to look forward to at the old Parsons Street location. 

So, a question .. did they give tours of the work being done on the 3 story 1917 part of the plant? 

5 hours ago, FredZepp said:

Yes.... Great videos !!      So much big news going on at Heritage,  and who would have thought we'd ever be saying that to this degree.  So much to look forward to at the old Parsons Street location. 

So, a question .. did they give tours of the work being done on the 3 story 1917 part of the plant? 

No they didn't. Talking to Ron Howard there is a lot of asbestos abatement that has to be performed in that area.

Archived