Heritage Owners Club

NGD: 2012 Millennium Standard Ultra/Pro

LittleLeroy

12 hours ago, LittleLeroy said:

And........ while I'm pimping for Guy I'd better show you something AWESOME that Paul is offering.  WOW!!!  7lbs! Interesting Control layout, too.  How does it work, Paul?

https://www.gbase.com/gear/heritage-h-110-2017-blue-translucent

p1_uxzs11zqz_so.jpg

http://heritageguitar.com/guitar/h-110/

39 minutes ago, Steiner said:

Beautiful ax Skdog52!

I have to thank Pete Farmer for walking this one through for me. Turned out nice. Bound headstock and loaded with Pearly Gates.

God I love guitars!

On 10/20/2017 at 6:26 PM, Millennium Maestro said:

Where is your mesa cab?

I use this Mojotone cab.  Small, open back.  I play with the cab facing backwards and installed tilt-back legs to angle it toward me.  Loaded with a Celestion/Mesa Black Shadow 90 watt speaker.

The amp is a new one for Mesa, the TC-50.

Gear10-22-17.JPG

Birthday "gig" outdoors in beautiful Santa Fe was a benefit for St. John's Methodist Church.  They called it the "Holy Ghost Weiner Roast".   The sunlight really brings out the flame and makes 'em look like they have the same finish.   And yes, that's "Mm" for Mmmmillie. 

MillieDC&Florentine.jpg

Holy Ghost Weiner Roast?!  Thanks for the early morning smile.  I had to look that up. 

Being raised Roman Catholic (and not really from Rome), that would be considered blasphemy.  Well doggone it, there are "Holy Ghost Weiner Roasts" all around the country...and in several denominations...(no Cat-o-licks...yet).  But what a great way to raise money for charity and celebrate Fall and Halloween for families, friends and musicians!!

Love the outdoor photo of my all time favorite Millie Ultra Pro.  Wow!

5 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Holy Ghost Weiner Roast?!  Thanks for the early morning smile.  I had to look that up. 

Being raised Roman Catholic (and not really from Rome), that would be considered blasphemy.  Well doggone it, there are "Holy Ghost Weiner Roasts" all around the country...and in several denominations...(no Cat-o-licks...yet).  But what a great way to raise money for charity and celebrate Fall and Halloween for families, friends and musicians!!

Love the outdoor photo of my all time favorite Millie Ultra Pro.  Wow!

I forgot to mention: our drummer was the Pastor.  Pretty cool!  

Archived