Heritage Owners Club

4 On The Wall

LittleLeroy

I've had a very busy summer - lots o' gigs and laughs; even a little $$$.  Nice to get back and see what's goin' on with HOC.  I've also managed to acquire a bit of a stable.  Here are four of mine.  Each one unique and each one awesome.  I have yet to play a "bad" Heritage instrument.  All the best, ~ LL ~

Wall35%.jpg

I still have a 'Sweet 16' on my shopping list,but I saw a non cut ,non electric version recently,and I fell in love..all over again. In the mean time,my 1980's   140 & 575 keep me happy.Great little collection you have there Littleleroy.

Heritage Merge-3 Clean.jpg

9 hours ago, tulk1 said:

Yeah, I don't see a Prospect up there. What gives? ................ B)

Here's another view... with one of my 535s in place of one of the Millie's.  The odd perspective makes the Prospect look as big as the 535, but that's her on the left with the VIP wiring.  Looks better to me without the Cream pickguard, so I removed that.

Wall-v2-70%.jpg

5 hours ago, holyroller said:

Is that a Gary Moore model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFAIK she's not a GM.  '92 H-157 with an H-150 belly cut on the back.  Maybe an employee build?  - no label in the control cavity.  Really sweet player but a bit on the heavy side at 10lbs.

3 hours ago, LittleLeroy said:

Here's another view... with one of my 535s in place of one of the Millie's.  The odd perspective makes the Prospect look as big as the 535, but that's her on the left with the VIP wiring.  Looks better to me without the Cream pickguard, so I removed that.

Wall-v2-70%.jpg

Alrighty, then! That's more like it.

Archived