Heritage Owners Club

Kalamazoo, the Pedal

Yooper

Has anyone else tried a Kalamazoo by Lovepedal? My gold version is now getting more play than most other ODs I have.

I found it warmer and smoother than the similar-sized Soul Food. It's much more like a compact Klon than the SF.

I mean, the name alone goes so well with Heritage guitars. 

On 10/22/2017 at 10:49 AM, Yooper said:

Has anyone else tried a Kalamazoo by Lovepedal? My gold version is now getting more play than most other ODs I have.

I found it warmer and smoother than the similar-sized Soul Food. It's much more like a compact Klon than the SF.

I mean, the name alone goes so well with Heritage guitars. 

But sadly, made in China, not Kzoo!

Not made in China and not in Kalamazoo. It has USA stamped on the front. I think they are made in Michigan.

They make a model called "Lil China".

You should seek out and acquire one of those Blues!

It'd go well with that Purdy 535 you have. :)

8 hours ago, notbillgelder said:

I concur

Oh sorry I forgot you can't hear.

I concur!

Well Said

1 hour ago, notbillgelder said:

Hay Greg. Don't tell Josh I told you, but I think he already got one.

Really?  I'll ask him.

Hey Blues!  DID YOU GET A GOLD TOP WITH P-90S?!!!

DB,

If that neck is too thin, give me a call.

Notbill,

The Oxblood intrigues me. I thought you used an OCD. Did it get replaced by the Oxblood?

Is it true 99% of all dirt pedals sound alike?  (More than we'd admit, I'm thinking. But that won't stop us from getting the next one.)

Both

59f8facf9f951_Pedalboard3_26.17c_zpsq9zyqgqk.thumb.jpg.96f89812df65a618390f9f462a346fa7.jpg59f8fad688e64_Pedalboard3_26.17a_zpshbwif3ir.thumb.jpg.e0f0827f1198fc29a97536699d82912b.jpgBoth

Fulltone Clyde deluxe > Mosaic > MXR phase 90 > Keeley awful waffle > Keeley Oxblood > Fulltone OCD > Paul Cochrane Tim > Soldano supercharger GTO (when needed, board can be used without it) > Ernie Ball VP jr volume pedal > MXR EVH Flanger > MXR carbon copy > Keeley 30 ms > Keeley Abbey verb .And of course I only use Steiner cables

Archived