Heritage Owners Club

New H555

sofakingblue

4 minutes ago, V23505 said:

Stunning H-555! Play it in good health. What pickups are hiding under those covers?  

I ordered with SD 59's.   The Seth Lover's are unpotted and I was worried about feedback as I like to play with a little gain.

Really lovely guitar!

10 hours ago, pressure said:

A Heritage H555 is a custom shop product!

I agree it's "Custom Shop" quality and I was able to order exactly what I wanted; but I didn't pay thousands more just for a common name on the headstock.  My next guitar will also be a Heritage.

3 hours ago, sofakingblue said:

I agree it's "Custom Shop" quality and I was able to order exactly what I wanted; but I didn't pay thousands more just for a common name on the headstock.  My next guitar will also be a Heritage.

Nice Axe! No doubt about the quality of the build. If that guitar had a "G" headstock it would retail for 5K if not more.   

42 minutes ago, LittleLeroy said:

WHOA!  Very, very nice!  Congrats!!

Hey, which Mesa amp do you have?

I have a Mesa 5:50 Express which has a 5 watt class A mode that is now perfect for what I need without getting too loud.

wall of noise.jpg

On 10/27/2017 at 3:16 AM, sofakingblue said:

Ah, strong the Heritage force is with this one!

image.png.061e3e4918192754ececa48a7f5cfe52.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived