Heritage Owners Club

The search has ended! NGD!

ElNumero

Most of you know I had a very sweet and flamey trans-red 535 that Detroit Blues lusted for, and that Spectrum13 admired every time he saw it. Regretfully, That guitar ended up in the hands of C,J. Topes, who enjoyed it for a year or so, then decided the neck was not ideal for him, so he let it go. Well, its seems that pre-owned cherry red Heritage semi-hollows are quite difficult to find, especially pristine examples, until I managed to find this 2004 and I picked it up today locally! Its just as flamey as the ole 535 that I had, but has a little more bling! The tag inside the F hole says 555 Classic, so I called Ren and he told me that the Classic just meant it has Seymour Duncans. 

555 red 1.webp

Cherry 555.jpg

555 red 3.webp

555 red 4.webp

555 red 5.webp

17 minutes ago, ElNumero said:

Most of you know I had a very sweet and flamey trans-red 535 that Detroit Blues lusted for, and that Spectrum13 admired every time he saw it. Regretfully, That guitar ended up in the hands of C,J. Topes, who enjoyed it for a year or so, then decided the neck was not ideal for him, so he let it go. Well, its seems that pre-owned cherry red Heritage semi-hollows are quite difficult to find, especially pristine examples, until I managed to find this 2004 and I picked it up today locally! Its just as flamey as the ole 535 that I had, but has a little more bling! The tag inside the F hole says 555 Classic, so I called Ren and he told me that the Classic just meant it has Seymour Duncans. 

555 red 1.webp

Cherry 555.jpg

555 red 3.webp

555 red 4.webp

555 red 5.webp

That is way prettier than your old 535. If it plays and feels just as good, its a winner!

1 hour ago, skydog52 said:

Nice one Will. Looks like a H-555 with block inlays.  Enjoy!

Exactly what it is Paul! Thanks!

17 hours ago, kidsmoke said:

see, Had you gotten that in Marcus Kings hands we'd o' been on to something

nice axe #!

Your right, I wish I could hear Marcus rip on it

16 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Will, your new H555 Classic has a three piece Maple neck!  Very cool!

image.png.685ef6fe9b987b4fba7e22c2e3b7d4a1.png

Yep, and it also has Sperzel tuners, which I believe may have been an upgrade from the Grovers that are on most Heritages

Archived