Heritage Owners Club

My 535!

sgt1577

Thanks for the nice comments! I've had it for a year. It was a 60th birthday gift from my brother and his wife. They got it as a replacement for a 335 that I had back in the 70's and foolishly sold! My brother lives near Kalamazoo and on a tour of the factory he had the chance to talk with the folks there and became friends with Ren Wall. Ren helped my brother pick out this beauty. Everyone at Heritage that was there signed the tag on the inside. It's a '15 in ASB, and how it went unsold for a year is a mystery to me!!!

17 minutes ago, Leduke said:

Verry good looking ! So Nice !

Did you replaced the stock pickguard by a stock Gibson Es-335 Pickguard without any mods ?

No, the pickguard is from Heritage!  It's ebony with cream binding. It was an option I'm sure!  Pretty rare I think as I haven't seen many like it

3 hours ago, Leduke said:

Made Of Ebony :)

Ok, so nice, is the Gibson es-335's stock pickguard made of plastic, fits on heritage H-535 ?

Thank you.

It might not have the same spacing between the pickups. I put a plastic LP pickguard on my 150 and the spacing is a little bit OFF.

1 hour ago, Spectrum13 said:

It might not have the same spacing between the pickups. I put a plastic LP pickguard on my 150 and the spacing is a little bit OFF.

Tried the same thing to try and save the ebony guard. It didn’t fit!

Archived