Heritage Owners Club

Whats your favorite H model ?

ElNumero

Mine is the 555, followed closely by the 535 then the 150.  For some reason, I have avoided buying a 157, not sure why, but I like the fact that the 150 has less bling. 

I am embarrassingly ignorant of most of the Heritage hollow body models.  Of the half dozen I can think of, I have to go with the two I have owned.  I have experience with the 535 and the 150's.  I prefer the 150's.  I'd like to get ahold of a Millie!

My current flame is my 150p, followed very closely by my 535, followed by my 140, followed by my Academy Custom (that Marv did a mini setup on at PSP a few years ago) , followed by my 120.  I guess like some else said, it's the one that's in my hands.  Also rans were a 170 that I sold to buy a 575 that I sold to buy the 535 and Millie SAE that I sold to buy the 140.  G.A.S. !

I think the overlaying theme here is very few of us are one-size fits all.  We pick up and play what inspires us on any given day.

For this very reason, I look to my small wall of guitars every time I go downstairs.

I refuse to keep guitars in cases because I know they won't be played.

I keep them side by side on a wall, each with their own straps so I can pick up and play any of them at any given moment.

Many here have a music store worth of guitars, some of us aren't so lucky.

But I think all of us can agree, Heritage makes our favorite models.

I really enjoy my H-125's.  

These guitars were made early. My older ones are are " C and D" series. Set neck with mahogany bodies (at least one maple) with two humbuckers. This guitar has an off set body shape and the shape varies slightly with every example I have seen.  Heritage has, in their prototype room, an example of this guitar. That guitar, like all H-125's, is one of a kind.

The H-125 is a Kenny Rambo creation. He worked at Heritage at one time and made such an impression that they produced a handful of H-125's in the first years of Heritage Guitars 1985-1986ish. 

The H-125 lives today in a one off they made for me a few years ago based on a modified body shape and made by Kenny Rambo. Heritage built the guitar. Thanks Marv, Kenny and Ren.

That is my favorite Heritage.

19 hours ago, notbillgelder said:

For me it's the 137, no it's the 357. I do like my 150, and the 535 or maybe it's  the 555. I do enjoy playing the Eagle.

Oh crap.  I don't know. Only you would ask such a dumb a$$ question.

But you wish you owned a 137, a 357, a 150 or a 535 or even a 555! Keep searching!!!

6 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

Depends on what day of the week it is.

I wish I was lucky to have one for each day of the week. Of course, I am "joshing" you know. 

6 hours ago, Spectrum13 said:

It's the one outside the case.

Just the one? You only have one? Damnnnnn

14 hours ago, Spectrum13 said:

Of my 6, I only let one out at a time. Currently it'a  Korina137.

I get that. Cats love climbing on guitars. Its like a little gymnasium for them. 

At home, I try to play a different guitar every night.

If I'm playing out, I'll usually bring along the 535 and a 150.

08YEuVU.jpg?1

* image has been edited for historical accuracy. The H-530 once pictured above has since been traded for an envelope of cash and an exceptionally bitchin' partscaster Tele.

Archived