Heritage Owners Club

Whats your favorite H model ?

ElNumero

My favourite is the H 575.Mine's a 1988 made guitar I bought new then.It's a stunning player that's always to hand.

Peter Alton-1.jpg

On Monday my favorite is my H550. This one has all the detail upgrades and the week just goes better if I play it before beginning the week.

On Tuesday my favorite is my H575. It is a single PU with a trans-black and red wine finish -- silky custom.

On Wednesday my favorite is my H576. Fairly well blinged out and the most versatile of the bunch. I just sit down and help it make marvelous sounds.

On Thursday my favorite is my H 535. Beautiful natural flamed finish. Week is getting long and it is time to be a little more assertive.

On Friday my favorite is my H150. Bitchin' gold top that just needs to let the world know that the weekend is almost here.

I relate to  the 'all of them'  and  'whichever is in my hand'

Snapshot of current pecking order

H150

Could be because it's a great guitar or because it's my first Heritage.  The vast majority of the time, if I'm leaving home with a guitar in hand, then it's the H150.

H535

Feel, feel, feel

Response, response, response

'nuf said?

H157LE

Current living room guitar.  I thought it would supplant the H150 and it might.  

Millie

This one has received the most unplugged play time in the last six months.  I think of it and treat it differently because it was custom built for someone else.  Yep, I'm weird that way.

3 hours ago, flammandolin said:

Most would be H-5 then H-50 H-b1 H-b2 Eagle H-150lw and so on.

NICE progression!

I had to think about the question for awhile. it made me realize i don't have a favorite model, not even a favorite among those i own.  I can take any one of them to a gig and be confident it will play and sound great. I'm most comfortable playing the double-cutaway guitars 'cause i like to get way up to the 22nd fret. but the sound and feel of the single-cutaway guitars keeps me picking them up and using them at gigs, too. and the newest single-cutaway Millie with the Bigsby is just fabulous fun.

I have acquired 8 Hertiage instruments and every single damn one of them is an inspiration to play and a delight to look at.

On 11/16/2017 at 5:35 PM, notbillgelder said:

I leased the GT to a friend for a year. I figured it would be cheaper for him then buying it and then sell it 8 months later.   

Its sort of like a line from the Redneck Comedy tour...

"If you ever financed a Tattoo"... "another 35 more payment and this sucker is mine!"

33 minutes ago, mad dog said:

H525 by a nose, followed oh so closely by a blueburst H575 custom. Both are so intelligently designed. Not quite what went before. Guilars different enough to stake out their own territory, utility and sound.

MD

I'm with you, MD.  My 525 Custom brings a smile to my face each and every time I pick it up.  It's so good, it hates to be put back in its case.

Interestingly, I too have a BlueBurst 575.  Whassup with that?  B)

1 hour ago, mad dog said:

Git:

Are we brothers of different mothers or what. Is your blueburst the custom, with binding? I never expected to run into anyone else with both these instruments ...

MD

Sharing our mutual love for a unique brand.  This is precisely why the HOC exists, my brother.  :)

image.png.d3f35422042fc97da46f20e5570b8be3.png

I’ve always liked the looks and idea of a Prospect. Finally got to try one at the factory tour this summer and it confirmed my thoughts. I’ve been a solid body guy my whole life and find 535/335 too hard to get used to, but the Prospect is perfect. Now to find one at a ridiculously low price! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived