Heritage Owners Club

NPD ! Fulltone Fulldrive2 !

ElNumero

Thanks to John (Kuz) I now have the Mercedes-Benz of overdrive/boost pedals. Also a shout out to Yoslate for his recommendation on this pedal. I initially used an AC 9v power supply instead of the recommended DC 9v power supply. There was a bad hum with the incorrect power supply, so I disconnected it, and ordered the recommended Fulltone REGULATED DC POWER SUPPLY which is designed for this product. Works wonderful and I love it. 

Crazy things happen when you put diesel fuel in a gasoline engine......

I am glad to hear you now using the correct "fuel" and the product still works..... 

"Per the directions you can use a 9v battery or any 9v & 18v DC as long as the center pin is negative.   You can keep the 9v battery installed and it won't drain the battery as long as a DC power jack is plugged in.

A full manual comes with the purchase of the pedal."  

Remember ... the manual.... and the internet are you friend.... when you are unsure.

Glad you are digging it, El Numero.  

On 11/18/2017 at 3:09 PM, Kuz said:

Crazy things happen when you put diesel fuel in a gasoline engine......

I am glad to hear you now using the correct "fuel" and the product still works..... 

"Per the directions you can use a 9v battery or any 9v & 18v DC as long as the center pin is negative.   You can keep the 9v battery installed and it won't drain the battery as long as a DC power jack is plugged in.

A full manual comes with the purchase of the pedal."  

Remember ... the manual.... and the internet are you friend.... when you are unsure.

Glad you are digging it, El Numero.  

No harm no foul John, all  AC does is create a nasty hum, thats all. Now if you use a positive center pin, you are asking for pedal failure. And yes, I am very guilty of speed reading instructions, ask my wife. 

Archived