Heritage Owners Club

New Guitar Day

thorsond

Something about this guitar doesn't look right.  Send it to me and I will do a complete evaluation, out of the goodness of my heart, to make sure everything is A-OK. 

51 minutes ago, High Flying Bird said:

Something about this guitar doesn't look right.  Send it to me and I will do a complete evaluation, out of the goodness of my heart, to make sure everything is A-OK. 

THORSOND!!  Don't fall for this!  He tries this with every NGD post!!  I am the ONLY OFFICIAL HOC NGD GUITAR EVALUATOR!   Message me for details!

Very exquisite. Looks very much like the trans cherry 555 that I recently acquired. Mine has block inlays however. What model year is it?

2 hours ago, fxdx99 said:

Ah Mr Son of Thor, you truly have exquisite taste in guitars and women. Beer... not so much, but 2 outa 3 ain’t bad. Congrats on that beauty, she’s a keeper!  (And the guitar, too...)

I mock you and your IPA's! The rest we shall remain in 100% agreement.

Welcome to the HOC, brother! Beauty.

And welcome to the semi-hollow class of '15! A popular year hereabouts, and deserving of a photo thread.

As for beer...Your mockery is noted, and may be well placed in many brews.

We stand with the Home Brewers Association voting Bell's Two Hearted Ale #1. This beer is named after the wild and wooded Two-Hearted River in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. (Da U.P., eh?) When I lived up there as a young Yooper, it was a favorite for canoeing, camping and fishing. Hemingway wrote about fishing in those same waters. I guess that makes both of us, now, eh? :) 

But I digress.

We shall presume you have yet to experience Bells, the hometown brewery of PSP and the HOC.

After a couple Two Hearted Ales, or perhaps Oberons, we are certain your mockery will transform to pure joy.* 

*Devoted "Lite beer" drinkers need not accept this offer. It IS about taste, after all.

Archived