Heritage Owners Club

Vibramate

LittleLeroy

Here's what I use.  ( Currently fitted to a '64 Epiphone Wilshire  ) It fits my 335,Guild Bluesbird,Heritage 140,in fact anything with the standard stop bar tail piece.It works well,like a Bigsby, and leaves no marks on the guitar body. It's made by Duesenberg in Germany.

DSC01313-Duesenberg Trem.-rse.jpg

Yes - I used one to put a Bigsby on my H140. It's a very straightforward job and though there's a gap between the back of the Vibramate and the guitar top, it's a solid installation. The H140 had the Schaller roller bridge, which was partly why I decided to fit the Bigsby on it. I also bought the String Spoiler for ease of changing strings.

The great thing about this is the ease of returning the guitar to its original condition.

20170807_175252s.jpg

9 minutes ago, peteraltongreen said:

Here's what I use.  ( Currently fitted to a '64 Epiphone Wilshire  ) It fits my 335,Guild Bluesbird,Heritage 140,in fact anything with the standard stop bar tail piece.It works well,like a Bigsby, and leaves no marks on the guitar body. It's made by Duesenberg in Germany.

That's a neat solution to the whammy conundrum!

On 12/14/2017 at 4:53 AM, peteraltongreen said:

interesting!  Thanks

Archived