Heritage Owners Club

NAD Bartel Sugerland

pressure

Delivered by UPS last night (12-21-2017) at 6:56pm. Unpacked it from a new packing material that I have not seen before, some kind of form fitting foam.

This is the smallest and simplest amp Mark builds which is exactly what I wanted but it still weighs about 35lbs and is slightly larger than a Victoria Ivy League (Fender Harvard). Build in progress link. 

Plugged in a Heritage Spruce Prospect with Doyle coils humbuckers this morning. I am adjusting the controls to get the sound that best suits me.

It will take months to get comfortable with this amp but so far every setting sounds Fab.

More info on Bartel Amps link. www.bartelamps.com.

ucSRTQ5.jpg

Mark Bartel is in his own way a lot like Chris Siegmund...that build thread says it louder than any words...

BUY AMERICAN CRAFTSMANSHIP! 

Keep the great part of America great!

Invest in quality and pride... DON"T  buy Chinese cut corner price point poo products, especially the "Reissue" ones that have to be modded out of the box to attain some measure of reliability.  Gaaaaaaaah!  Just say NO!

Boutique amps for boutique guitars!

Boutique guitars for boutique amps!

• 1 month later...

Richard, you have a really good nose for the right stuff!  Spent some time this afternoon on the website, and chasing videos.  Man!  What great sounding and versatile amps...who needs pedals?!  But a pretty stiff tariff, indeed!

I admit it was pricy but money ain't what it used to be. In 2011 I bought a Fender Custom Shop Telecaster (built for me by Dennis Galuszka) for $4,500, today that same Telecaster would be about $8,000. I suggest getting a used Tone King Metropolitan, early ones were hand built by Mark Bartel, they sound Fab and are 40 watts, channel switching with reverb.

Good Times.

Archived