Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage Day

DavesNotHere

It was advertised as a '96 (M), and it looks like an M, but I've almost convinced myself it could possibly be a '91 (H). You know how those old stamps were prone to smudging. The s/n is not written on the label. I know a bit about it's recent history, At Summer NAMM this year I actually spoke with the guy who owned it at the time, but he is not who I bought from yesterday. He is a loyal heritage enthusiast and we spoke at length about my 480 and his 485. The label has "Custom built for (original owners name)" written on it, so I know it has had at least two previous owners. I'm pretty sure this was a one off build.  I'm going to give Marv or Jim a call next week and see they remember anything about this one.

And good job Greg, you used your Scooby Sense to sniff it out with the first photo :good_mini: 

1 hour ago, DavesNotHere said:

It was advertised as a '96 (M), and it looks like an M, but I've almost convinced myself it could possibly be a '91 (H). You know how those old stamps were prone to smudging. The s/n is not written on the label. I know a bit about it's recent history, At Summer NAMM this year I actually spoke with the guy who owned it at the time, but he is not who I bought from yesterday. He is a loyal heritage enthusiast and we spoke at length about my 480 and his 485. The label has "Custom built for (original owners name)" written on it, so I know it has had at least two previous owners. I'm pretty sure this was a one off build.  I'm going to give Marv or Jim a call next week and see they remember anything about this one.

And good job Greg, you used your Scooby Sense to sniff it out with the first photo :good_mini: 

Serendipity. :)

On 12/29/2017 at 2:20 PM, DavesNotHere said:

This one followed me home from Nashville today.

Someone else did the slow reveal for their NGD a while back and it was fun trying to guess the model.

So, here's my version of the slow reveal. I'm curious to see the guesses.

post7.JPG

congrats!  nice to have a beautiful new guitar to usher in the new year.  Play her in good health!

Archived