Heritage Owners Club

It looks like Dave's Guitar Shop is now a Heritage dealer

PunkKitty

I've bought many guitars from Dave's over the years.   

Last year when I learned that he was no longer a Gibson dealer, I sent him an email suggesting he look into becoming a Heritage dealer.  He wrote back and said he just might.

3 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

I've bought many guitars from Dave's over the years.   

Last year when I learned that he was no longer a Gibson dealer, I sent him an email suggesting he look into becoming a Heritage dealer.  He wrote back and said he just might.

I, too, have been a Dave's customer.  He's got some nice Heritage stuff on offer.    A Pelham H-150.  Not cheap at $2550, though.  

AH23237-1000x696.jpg

As if I needed another reason to go to Dave's.  i take the drive once or twice a year whether I need to or not - always fun and worth the trip.

prices appear to be in line with the online resources with which I'm familiar; I guess I'll start planning a trek across the tundra

6 hours ago, buzzy said:

As if I needed another reason to go to Dave's.  i take the drive once or twice a year whether I need to or not - always fun and worth the trip.

prices appear to be in line with the online resources with which I'm familiar; I guess I'll start planning a trek across the tundra

I think Jay Wolfe is a bit lower in terms of posted prices.  Maybe Dave is putting a little wiggle room in his listings.  He's got a gorgeous H-157, too.

Dave's had a blow out of their remaining Gibson CS Les Pauls around a year ago. Around two pages of them. Wouldn't say they were cheap, just cheaper. The guys into them were grabbing them. That is probably when they finished with Gibson.

Archived