Heritage Owners Club

Finally Qualified to Be a Real Member

Cassady

I joined this forum some time ago, made a couple of posts and ended up not getting a Heritage guitar.

Until now.

I saw a beautiful H150 listed on Gbase and pulled the trigger.  I've had the guitar for almost two weeks now and I love it.

I was looking around at the same dealer's (Wolfe Guitars) listings and noticed an H535, in the same finish with similar looking wood that looked like it might be a brother to the H150 I just bought.  I didn't really intend to get another guitar so soon, but I emailed the dealer and asked for some information.  Well, it turns out that these two guitars have consecutive serial numbers.  How could I pass up such a cool pair?

I should get the H535 at the end of next week (I asked to have the shipping delayed since I'm super busy at the beginning of next week) and if it's anywhere close to the H150 I'll have a pair of winners.

These are the dealer's photos:

HeritageH150.jpg

MyH535.jpg

Outstanding pair, and reunited! I've seen no sweeter couple.

I can't think of any new owner with better beginners' luck, but it was more than that. You made it happen.

Double congrats! 

Way to go!! And they DO look like nearly a matched set. 

On the qualifying to be a member - if owning a Heritage was the first requirement, we'd have to deduct about 10k posts from Josh (Detroit Blues) ........... B)

Those are beautiful! I would have had a hard time turning them down. As far as qualifying for this forum, I believe you have to be over 50 and own a Heritage plus plan on buying many more.

45 minutes ago, Millennium Maestro said:

LOL, I HAVE GUITARS WITH SEQUENTIAL SERIAL NUMBERS TOO...

Enjoy! You should have 2 great guitars there!

Mille 2000 #s 3-74 inclusive!

Nice snatches!

First, thanks for all of the kind words, they're truly appreciated.  I'm very excited to own these two guitars.

7 hours ago, tulk1 said:

Way to go!! And they DO look like nearly a matched set. 

On the qualifying to be a member - if owning a Heritage was the first requirement, we'd have to deduct about 10k posts from Josh (Detroit Blues) ........... B)

Well, I figured I'd be a more appropriate poster if I really am a Heritage owner-- it's the "Heritage Owners Club" and I'm glad to be a guitar carrying member.

3 hours ago, rwinking said:

Those are beautiful! I would have had a hard time turning them down. As far as qualifying for this forum, I believe you have to be over 50 and own a Heritage plus plan on buying many more.

Qualified on all counts, although the many more is going to have to wait for a while as my bank account is in a slight state of shock right now.

2 hours ago, Millennium Maestro said:

LOL, I HAVE GUITARS WITH SEQUENTIAL SERIAL NUMBERS TOO...

Enjoy! You should have 2 great guitars there!

Cool!  It makes me feel (very slightly) less obsessive than I am.

Thanks again, everyone.

Vintage Wineburst perhaps? What an adorable pair!  And for what its worth, the member on this forum with the all time record number of posts was Heritage-less for quite some time himself. 

21 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Vintage Wineburst perhaps? What an adorable pair!  And for what its worth, the member on this forum with the all time record number of posts was Heritage-less for quite some time himself. 

Correct.  The color is Vintage Wineburst.

Incredible, that is a situation you almost have to go for. Consecutive SN's in the same finish and not by design. It's like the stars aligned for you ha ha. And two of their cooles models in my opinion. Congrats and stick around here.

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:04 PM, skydog said:

If one gets scratched, do you scratch the other? :)

What sir, are we specifically talking about here? LOL

Welcome "officially". You certainly started with a bang. Beautiful set!

Vintage Wine Burst is one of my favorite colors. Enjoy.

HeritageH150.jpg

Archived