Heritage Owners Club

Stolen Heritage

DucRyder

I had 4 guitars and an amp stolen... among them were:

One off Bolin branded 1958 Les Paul type guitar.  Has an all gold finish front and back.  "The Mule" model in script on the headstock with "BOLIN" in olde english above it.  Skull and  sword logo on back of headstock.  Headstock has Gibson open book shape.  The guitar has the imprint of a fingernail in the finish near the bass side of the bridge.   Was last seen in a ProForm case which has a serial number stamped on a plate inside the case.  The case's serial number is 203030.  The case is brown molded plastic with gold hardware and brown velvet interior.

one of a kind, 1989 Heritage STAT DLX.  Carved flame maple top in Antique Cherry Burst finish.  Black Kahler Spyder tremolo.  Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge position wound by Maricela Juarez marked "JBJ" on the underside.  2 Seymour Duncan "classic stacks" in the middle and neck positions.  Trapezoid inlays on the neck instead of the standard production dots.  Binding on the neck instead of the standard unbound neck.  No tummy cut on the back of the guitar (unlike the standard production).  Serial number is: F18602 also stamped "made in Kalamazoo MI, USA"  Last seen in black rectangular Heritage guitars case.

Winfield 5e3 head with black faceplate natural wood box and blue front.

These items were stolen January 3rd in Columbus MICHIGAN

if you see them, please PM me and or call the police

SCUMBAGS!!!  I hope they get returned to you. Nothing is as sickening as finding your shit gone at the hands of low life druggie thugs. 

On 2/2/2018 at 1:15 PM, Yooper said:

Bummer. I hate being ripped off. Will keep an eye out.

I am Yooper, I am ~!

If you have pictures, please post them here and on other social media sites.  Serial numbers are a plus too.  Be sure to check Guitar Center's used gear and get the word out to any 2nd hand shops near you as well as Craigslist and eBay.

I do hope you get them back.  

Good luck!

So sorry to hear about your bad luck.  I hope you have the serial numbers of your stolen gear.  If so, and you have not provided the police with them do so immediately.  They will enter the serial numbers and description into the NCIC data base and if those serial numbers are ever checked through that data base by another police department it will indicate they are stolen.  I would also check the local pawn shops in the area where your stuff was stolen.  You may get lucky.  If you find your stuff at a pawn shop, call the police.  Only downside is you will have to pay the pawn shop what they gave to the crooks for your gear.

• 1 month later...

Archived