Heritage Owners Club

I finally own a Heritage guitar

Wayne

Yesterday I picked up my H-150 from the factory.  It is amazing!  The tone is bright, with great depth.  It is beautifully constructed as well.  I've wanted a solid body in addition to my 1968 Gibson es-330 for a while.  About a year ago I visited Heritage for a tour, and then would drop in every few weeks to play the 150s on display.  Pete Farmer and Ren Wall patiently talked with me many times and gave great advice and insight about the construction of guitars.  They were always gracious and enthusiastic.  I also met a number of the employees who were also committed to excellence, and friendly.  Bill Page was especially helpful.  When I was ready to order the guitar I became acquainted with Gary Hines who had insights into tone and specs.  Now I have a guitar that is made the way I envisioned.  It is everything I hoped for, and it plays wonderfully.  I thank everyone who crafted the guitar and guided me in my decisions about the components of my 150.  Heritage is doing excellent work.

IMG_0008.JPG

Two Questions for you:

Are yo over 50?

and

What is your next heritage guitar going to be?

5 hours ago, rwinking said:

Two Questions for you:

Are yo over 50?

and

What is your next heritage guitar going to be?

Yes...new phase of life and a way to celebrate our last tuition payment...which was the reason for the wait. :) Pete asked me the second question when I picked up my 150.  As I've heard, "The right number of guitars you should own is one more than you have right now".  For now I am content and grateful for what I have.

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

Yes...new phase of life and a way to celebrate our last tuition payment...which was the reason for the wait. :) Pete asked me the second question when I picked up my 150.  As I've heard, "The right number of guitars you should own is one more than you have right now".  For now I am content and grateful for what I have.

Wonderful Heritage 150! You seem so appreciative of what you have, that is a great attitude! Which dealer did you go through?

Archived