Heritage Owners Club

Stars, no, Gods!

High Flying Bird

At the first PSP I was watching Curly installing some binding.  He turned around and asked me who I played guitar with.  I laughed and told him, "We are not the stars here, you guys are." 

img_8688_std.jpg

img_8681_std.jpg

img_8691_std.jpg

img_8695_std.jpg

img_8692_std.jpg

img_8709_std.jpg

img_8753_std.jpg

13 hours ago, High Flying Bird said:

At the first PSP I was watching Curly installing some binding.  He turned around and asked me who I played guitar with.  I laughed and told him, "We are not the stars here, you guys are." 

img_8692_std.jpg

Ron, I have seen many of your spectacular photographs over the years, but that one of Katy and Marv is one of the best.  The expression on Katy's face is priceless.

Thanks for the photos and memories, all.

Despite the horrors of this "reinvention", I still wish the best for the company and remaining workers.

At least we are among the lucky ones to have made it to classic PSPs and have "Original Heritage Guitars". Their sentimental, if not monetary, value will just go up.

9 minutes ago, LK155 said:

Ron, I have seen many of your spectacular photographs over the years, but that one of Katy and Marv is one of the best.  The expression on Katy's face is priceless.

We all knew these were special times and we were living them with special people. Along with these memories, came some fine guitars and I will continue to cherish my half dozen.

Archived